11.23.2010

My Christmas Playlist for 2010

1. Merry Christmas Baby - Etta James
2. Christmas Tonight - Dave Barnes
3. Meet Me at the Mistletoe - Dave Barnes
4. Jingle Bells - Our very own 1005 feat. Anna Myers
5. Winter Wonderland - Ella Fitzgerald
6. All I want for Christmas - Ernie Halter
7. Christmas Love - B.B. King
8. Baby It's Cold Outside -  Ella Fitzgerald
9. You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch - Thurl Ravenscroft
10. White Christmas - Bing Crosby
11. All I Want for Christmas - Mariah Carey (don't judge, it's fun)
12. Merry Christmas Baby - B.B. King (yes again. I really like this one too)
13. On Santa's Way Home - Marc Broussard
14. I'll Be home for Christmas - Michael Buble
15. Mele Kalikimaka - Bing Crosby
16. It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas - Harry Connick, Jr. 
17. Jingle Bell Rock - Matt Belsante
18. A Marshmallow World - Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin
19. Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt
20. I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm - Billie Holiday

There's my Christmas list for the year of 2010. What's Your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment