11.30.2010

A few of my favorite things

Oprah's not the only one who gets to share her favorite things with followers. Granted, I'm not giving any of my favorite things away, but I just feel like these things are so great that I think you should be interested.

  1. My lovey dovey, favorite hubby (he LOVES that rhymn, believe me)
  2. Cheesy-ness/awkwardness
  3. 4-year-olds
  4. Teaching 4-year-olds
  5. My Mario; especially when he's sleepy
  6. Craisins by the (6 oz) bag
  7. Christmas decor
  8. Dark nail polish
  9. Cardigans
  10. BOOTS
  11. Skinny jeans (also jeggings)
  12. Dresses
  13. Leggings
  14. Scarves
  15. She & Him
  16. Forever 21
  17. Ingrid Michaelson
  18. Weddings
  19. Date nights
  20. Photography (I more admire it than perform it)
I hope you all enjoyed a few of my favorite things. I could probably go on and on.

Goodnight all. Sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment