11.30.2010

Let the weight loss begin!!

Tonight I am starting my second round on Weight Watchers. I did it a couple of years ago but didn't connect with anyone in my class (seeing as they were all old enough to be my parents) and I jumped off the wagon after just a few months.
I decided to try again because a) I did lose weight while on WW and b) I just found out one of my friends from Bible study leads a meeting in Jackson. She encouraged me to check her class out because there are a lot of young people in there. I expect I'll still be the youngest but they at least won't be the same age as my mom and dad.
Wish me luck. I really hope this time I can make a life change in the way I see food. I'll keep you updated during the process.

Update: I lost my first lb last week!! YAY!! I know it's just a pound, but that's just one of the many I plan to drop here in the next 6 months (or however long it takes).

No comments:

Post a Comment