9.07.2010

Tuesday is the new Friday

I'm not sure if it was the incredibly lazy 3-day weekend that Rob and I took part in this past weekend or if I'm sure just getting lazier by the day, but tonight I have been DRAGGIN'. 
A typical day for me ends right around 6 pm. Praise Jesus that today my last child left school at 5:30 today because if he had stayed any longer I don't know that I would've made it home awake.
Rob and I finished supper (a very classy Krystal dinner) around 7 pm and I was snoozin' by 7:30. Geez! The only days I ever feel like this are Thursday and Friday nights.
Thankfully I woke up an hour later to the sound of Rob's Xbox turning on. Don't worry I'm a sweet enough wife I let him play his game. I kept myself awake by facebook stalking all my Tuscaloosa buddies and writing on just about everyone's wall I could think of. 
This post has absolutely no other purpose than to ask: Is it just me or does tonight really feel like Friday night? 

No comments:

Post a Comment