9.07.2010

Favorite 4-yr-old Quotes



Just to give a little background: most of these quotes will come from one boy in my class who seriously says the funniest things I have ever heard. I'll be sure to keep this one updated as my kids say more hilarious 4-yr-old stuff.


  1. While trying to pack up his fish pillow after nap time: "I keep trying to put it in there, but it keeps swimming out."
  2. After spilling his water on his pants: "I didn't spill it; it jumped out."
  3. After I get onto the class for talking when they've been asked to stop: "I'm not talking"....welp you are now...
  4. "Mrs. Caitlin, my eyes won't wake up."
  5. "My throat is so hungry."
  6. "My mom, my dad, my sister, and me are moving into a big house like yours. We're going to have a clipboard and boxes of markers just like yours." - I'm pretty sure he thinks I live at the school.
  7. "Mrs. Caitlin, how do you know?" -kid, "Because I know everything" -me, "You don't know what God looks like..." -same kid. Owned.
  8. "I was in heaven when I was a baby" -kid, "I was too. Maybe we were friends there" -me, "Ugh! No, you weren't there!" -kid. Owned. Again.
  9. "When I can't find anyone to play with, I just play with myself."

    To be continued....

    2 comments:

    1. "I didn't spill it, it jumped out." My favorite! I'll use that from now on.
      Dad

      ReplyDelete
    2. "You don't know what God looks like." That's awesome!

      ReplyDelete