7.07.2010

What I love about being married...

"Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest is my lover among the young men. I delight to sit in his shade, and his fruit is sweet to my taste."
  1. I love never having to say goodbye at night. Instead we say "goodnight".
  2. I love having the whole apartment to ourselves.
  3. I love being able to walk around my aparment in whatever attire I choose.
  4. I love figuring out "adulthood" with my best friend.
  5. I love attempting to "cook" knowing that, even if I burn the kitchen down, Rob will still be my husband.
  6. I love being able to enjoy each other the way we were intended to enjoy one another.
  7. I love sharing his last name.
  8. I love falling asleep and waking up beside my husband.
  9. I love knowing that the rest of my life will be spent with my best friend.
  10. I love that being with Rob makes it even more clear to me that we were never intended to walk through this life alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment