7.11.2010

It's what's for dinner

I dropped Rob off at the Jackson-Evers International Airport at 4:30 this afternoon so that he could fly on to Houston, TX for some job training. He will be gone until Friday evening. 

Since I only know one other person in this whole city, my high school best friend Stacie is coming to visit me tomorrow afternoon through wednesday afternoon. 

But while I am here, all by myself tonight, I am treating myself to some delicious Pop Tarts and a viewing of Raising Arizona while I snuggle up on the couch with my adorable pup.

2 comments:

  1. dude, i hope you guys took advantage of the cheap jackson to houston flights from southwest or continental. although, as i type this, i am thinking that rob's work may have covered it...but just so you, it is super cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah girl his company covered it. But they did take Southwest.

    ReplyDelete