7.06.2010

New Beginnings

About 2 1/2 weeks ago I married the love of my life, Rob Wiggins. We were friends for 9 months before we started dating and we dated for a year and a half before we got engaged and 2.3 years before we got married. We are both 22 and learning everything about adulthood on our own in a new city and a new state.
Rob and I graduated from the University of Alabama on May 8th. Two weeks later Rob started his job as an aftermarket engineer at Eaton Aerospace in Jackson, MS. Three weeks after that, we became husband and wife during the most beautiful ceremony I have ever experienced. We honeymooned in Jamaica and had a wonderful time. 
Now we are home in Ridgeland. I am officially/legally Mrs. Wiggins and learning a little more everyday what being a wife is all about. I love my sweet husband with all of my heart and I know he feels the same about me. He lets me know everytime he looks into my eyes.
So far I know one person, other than Rob, in the Ridgeland, Madison, Jackson tri-city area and I'm ready to meet more. I am learning to rely on Rob and Jesus for strength and company (as well as my sweet puppy, Mario).
"But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment