8.19.2010

Happy Two-Monthiversary


Today marks the Rob's and my two-month-wedding-i-versary and how have I celebrated it so far? By going to the gynocologist and getting a $178.50 speeding ticket. Thank you to the fabulous Mississippi police force for making my two monthiversary so special and memorable. She also let me know that I only had 30 days to get a new tag after we moved to MS. Thankfully she did not give me a ticket for that. Man, I am looking so forward to all this money we are about to pay. 


On a more positive note, I found out at the Doc that I haven't gained as much weight as I thought. Only 5 lbs. I seriously expected to have gained 10-15 lbs. That's how I feel at least, haha!


And if anyone has any information on Driving school please let me know. It would be great if I could do that and get this ticket off my record. 


Anyway, here's to hoping for a better day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment