4.08.2012

It's a......

BOY!!!

I will admit, I was quite shocked to see his little winky; I really thought he was a she. Rob was not surprised. Over the last few weeks he's been feeling like we were having a boy. And although, I was surprised, I couldn't be happier to know that I'm having a son. We are thrilled to finally be able to call him by name: Elijah Paul Wiggins
We picked these names for very special reasons. For one Elijah was one of the great prophets in the old testament and Paul was the most influential (and one of the first) missionaries of the Gospel of Christ. The names also have great meanings. Elijah in Hebrew means "My God is Yahweh". Paul in Greek means "Humble, small". These are our prayers for our son, that he would serve no other god but Yahweh and that he would stop at nothing to take the Good News of the Salvation of Jesus to all people. 
Needless to say, we are excited to meet our little guy and speak truth into his life. I'll be honest, I can't wait to dress him super cute with his baby polos and button ups. 
Oh and by the way, Happy Easter!! 
Thanks for reading. 
With Love, 
The Wiggins Duo, soon to be Trio

No comments:

Post a Comment